Thursday, June 16, 2016

Love One Another

 
 
"A new command I give you:  Love one another.  As I have loved you, so you must love one another".  - John 13:34
 
Like most, I've been pondering the horrific hatred demonstrated in Orlando this week.  This passage is the answer God gave me when I asked Him, "What can I do?"
 
A few minutes later He led me here.  Laure has it right, I think.  "Maybe, just maybe, if we fill the world with kindness, we'll begin to crowd out the hate that drives someone to harm others."  I encourage you to check out Laure's project and spread the love!
 
Yesterday, I made bookmarks for The Bookmark Project.  That's one of the ways that I can fill the world with kindness.  My commitment to this project has been renewed.  I'll post an update about this project separately.



1 comment:

Laure Ferlita said...

Thank you, Susan, thank you. I simply have to believe that by being kind[er] to one another, we can make a difference.