Sunday, January 1, 2012

Book of Days

Happy New Year!

In 2012 I'm going to re-energize my art journalling practice by participating in the Book of Days.  There are videos to watch and two or three weekly newsletters, but most importantly for me, the program will give me some structure, some prompts and a reason to keep the practice going.  I'm going to continue to experiment with different styles and mediums, I'm sure, as I continue my struggle to find my own style.



I hope to have some photos of my progress soon.  During the waning days of 2011, Effy made suggestions to pick your word for 2012, to decorate your journal cover and to write letters to 2011 and 2012 for the spreads on the inside front cover.  Earlier today, there was a 2 hour video about the 'big calendar day' spread for January 1, and an introduction to the rest of the program.  I spent the waning days of 2011 coming home from a great vacation in Hawaii, so I don't quite have any of this ready to show you.

What are your plans for 2012?

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hi Susan,
I signed up for this, thanks for the info.
You might like this one, it's the free Creative Summit 2012,at:http://nathaliesstudio.com.
I'm back to California
Happy New Year,
Vicki