Saturday, January 16, 2010

Beep Beep!

Mr. Roadrunner





Greetings from Palm Springs! I know, it has been awhile, and for that I apologize (if anyone noticed LOL). I'm enjoying some warm, dry weather and a break from the routine of home. I am counting my blessings every day.


I'm here with an old laptop and without a scanner, but I do have a camera, so here's a couple of pictures for now. No PhotoShop on this old beast either, I'm afraid.




Sunset from the condo



My sister Dianne has encouraged me to post some pictures of my art journals, which I have been sharing with her during our YIM chats. So stay tuned!

2 comments:

Sandie R said...

You make me envious Susan although we have been having unusually spring like weather for the last week (snow gone from back yard). I know we will pay down the road but the break is nice. Love your sunset picture.

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, to see a sunset like that! WE've got gray, gray, and more gray here in OH. Have fun!